How to play F**k the Game
- Players take turns to flip over a card and shout out what they see.
- Depending on your card, you might say its background colour, text colour or a swear word.
- Keep playing until someone stuffs up and is forced to pick up all the cards.
- The winner is the first player to get rid of their cards 🍾
Super simple right? On paper, well yeah, but the cards use a psychological phenomenon – the Stroop effect – known to mess with your head and delay your brain’s response. Players can’t help but mess up, sending the group into fits of laughter.
Once you’ve got to grips, why not create your own rules? F**k it, and play it your own way!
- 60 playing cards
- 4 rule cards to leave on the table
- 12 page extra rules and how to booklet