There are parasites in disguise among us.
That’s why Rick locked everyone in the house to determine which ones are real and which ones are the parasites that need to be exterminated. Hurry, the fate of the world is in your hands.
What is the Total Recall Card Game?
Characters playing will be given secret identities (Parasite or Real). The goal is to shoot all the parasites while avoiding killing the “real” characters (shoot four, and you are out). There are two modes of gameplay for this game: standard and advanced.
Fun Fact: This game is based on an actual episode of Rick and Morty! Learn more about the episode on the Rick and Morty wiki.
How do I play this game?
Set up the cards in the table then deal each player three action cards. Each player chooses an Action card from their hand and places it face down in front of them. The player then draws another action card. A round will end once all the action cards have been drawn. Afterward, a new character will be added to the table and a new round will start. The Final Round will start when there are no more action cards to add to the table.
At any point, if at least 50% of the players declare that the parasites are eliminated, then everyone will check the cards. Upon checking the cards, if every character’s identity is real then the team wins.
Learn more about how to play with this informative youtube tutorial:
What are Action Cards?
Here are some of the action cards available for gameplay. Note that an action card can only be performed on a character with the same color.
- Rick – Peek at the top of the identity deck.
- Morty – Peek at the identity card of a <color> character
- Beth – Shoot a <color> character>
- Jerry – Shuffle the identity cards of all <color> characters in play, and redistribute them. Then chose a player to draw a card.
- Summer – Peek at the identity cards of two <color> characters, and then shuffle their identity cards and redistribute them.
- Bitch of A Sister – Choose a color that’s in play. Shoot two Characters of that color.
- Is There Something Wrong, Beth?– If this card is in your hand, you must play it as your next card, shoot a character.
- I’ve known you for 15 years – Reveal a <color> Character’s identity card for the rest of the game. Do not shuffle it when the other cards say to.
- I Tried to Shoot Summer 10 Minutes Ago – Shoot a Character. If that Character is Real, add it to the Fail pile, but do not discard a random card from your hand and do not add a new Character to the middle of the table.
- Me Too – Copy the card of the player on your right.
- Mr. Poopybutthole – At the end of the round, if no one was shot at this round, each player draws a card.
- You Can’t Kill Me – Choose another player. That player must shoot a character.
What does a Total Rickall Card Game Box Contain?
A Total Rickall Card Game Box contains:
- 60 Action Cards
- 30 Identity Cards
- 24 Character Cards
- 1 First Player Token
- Suitable for ages 15+
- Features Cooperative Play!
- For 2-5 players!